1. For all odds and ends, we recommend that customers sort and pack in cartons;
2. All goods should be packed firmly and evenly.
3.Various securities, precious metals, and important company information Please keep it by yourself so as not to lose it;
4. Inform the company of the name, size and quantity of the large items checked in advance by telephone so as to arrange disassembly and choose a suitable packaging method;
5. Clothing and other items should be coded in the entire carton to avoid too much or too little cargo;
6. Heavy goods such as books / data that are not afraid of pressure, are packed in small cartons and controlled to about 20 kg;
7. Know the detailed goods that you / the company intends to ship, and prepare enough carton boxes and packing tapes;
8. Write on the outer packaging, the city of arrival, the name of the consignee, and the telephone number of the consignee.
9. Afraid of pressure, please place fragile items separately.
10. Reduce small items and pack them into large cartons;