Note on equipment removal
1. Please keep all kinds of securities, precious metals, and company important information to avoid loss;
2. All goods should be packed and strong. Spread evenly
3. Inform the company of the name, size, and quantity of the checked large items in advance by telephone to arrange disassembly and choose a suitable packaging method;
4. Write on the outer packaging, the city of arrival, the name of the consignee, and the telephone number of the consignee.
5, afraid of pressure, please place fragile items separately.
6. For all odds and ends, we recommend that customers sort and pack in cartons;
7. Know the detailed goods that you / the company intends to ship, and prepare enough carton boxes and packing tapes;
8. Heavy goods such as books / data that are not afraid of pressure, are packed in small cartons and controlled at about 20 kg;
9, clothing and other items should be coded in the entire carton to avoid too much or too little cargo;
10. Reduce small items and pack them into large cartons;