Short-distance transportation matters
1. Please inform our company in advance of the name, size and quantity of the checked large items in order to arrange disassembly and choose a suitable packaging method;
2. Write on the outer packaging, the city of arrival, the name of the consignee, and the telephone number of the consignee.
3. Afraid of pressure, please separate fragile items Code.
4. For all odds and ends, we recommend that customers sort and pack in cartons;
5. Know the detailed goods that you / the company are going to ship, and prepare enough carton boxes and packing tapes;
6. Heavy goods such as books / data that are not afraid of pressure, are packed in small cartons and controlled to about 20 kg;
7, clothing and other items should be coded in the entire carton to avoid too much or too little cargo;
8. Reduce small items and pack them into large cartons;
9. Various securities, precious metals, and important company information, please keep it by yourself to avoid loss;
10. All goods should be packed firmly and evenly.