Long-distance transportation matters
1. For all odds and ends, we recommend that customers sort and pack in cartons;
2. Understand the detailed shipments that you / the company are preparing to ship Materials, prepare enough cardboard boxes and packing tape;
3. Heavy goods such as books / data that are not afraid of pressure, are packed in small cartons and controlled to about 20 kg;
4. Clothing and other items should be coded in the entire carton to avoid too much or too little cargo;
5. Reduce small pieces and pack them in large cartons after they are collected;
6. Please keep all kinds of securities, precious metals, and important information of the company to avoid loss;
7. All goods should be packed firmly and evenly.
8. Inform the company of the name, size and quantity of the consignment in advance by telephone, so as to arrange disassembly and choose a suitable packaging method;
9. Write on the outer packaging, the city of arrival, the name of the consignee, and the telephone number of the consignee.
10. Afraid of pressure, please place fragile items separately.