Furniture moving method:
1. You need to prepare several woven bags (available in hardware stores), several cardboard boxes and a roll of adhesive tape.
2. Tips for moving and dressing on the day of moving. Wear safe and convenient clothes on the day of moving. It is best to wear long sleeves and trousers. Do not wear skirts. Never wear slippers, sandals and high heels to avoid scratches or sprains.
3. In your mind, first classify the household items into different categories, such as clothes, quilts, and socks, which can be mixed in woven bags.
4. Packing know-how for bedding, such as bedding, pillows, etc. After folding, put on a large cloth bag or a large plastic bag, and tighten the seal. If there is no big bag, you can use old sheets to wrap it. Don't put fragile items in the quilt to avoid accidental damage.
5. Tips for packing clothes When using a carton, the principle is not to crease the clothes. The size of the bottom of the box is larger than the size of the folded clothes. Pack the boxes according to the order of the drawers in the closet.
6. Computers and monitors, televisions, and water dispensers can be unpacked, but these electrical sockets and power cords must be packed into a small cardboard box.
7. Tips for packing of scattered items. Various small accessories and scattered small items can be packed in small boxes or plastic bags. Don't worry after sealing with tape. Put them in the big and heavy ones and try to put them in the upper half. Place light items.