For young people, moving is a common thing. E.g I want to move to a place closer to work, or if I have money, I want to move to a better place to live. Moving is a good thing, so how can you avoid or lose less and move smoothly and smoothly?
1. When choosing a company, you must shop around. You can check the relevant information of those companies in the newspaper or on the Internet. Look at the word of mouth of those companies? Have you ever had any dishonesty?
2. When negotiating the price with the company, the company must provide a written quotation and know the standard of the company's charges, so as to avoid the situation of random quotation.
3. When talking about prices, be sure to tell the company exactly where you are, on which floor? Is there a parking lot around? What is the walking distance from the parking lot to where I live now? Is there an elevator? What large items need the company to help unpack and so on? Also, be sure to tell the moving company whether your relocation date is in the solar or lunar calendar? If you are talking about the lunar calendar, and the company mistakenly believes it is the solar calendar, then the oolong incident is about to happen. In order to avoid the situation of fare increase, be sure to explain this to the company in advance.
4. It is necessary to ask in advance whether the written prices include taxes and fees, and whether the final reported costs have included all the costs. In this way, you will not be deceived and suffer losses.
5. After the price is negotiated, a contract must be signed with the company. No matter what happens, there is law to rely on, and there is law to protect yourself. The above content is to introduce to you how to avoid or less loss, I hope to help you, if you want more information, please continue to follow us.