Furniture packing is generally a problem that will be considered when moving, because moving needs to pack all kinds of furniture and other items and move them, which will be more convenient, but there are a lot of things to pay attention to, let ’s explain it to everyone Right.
1. You need to prepare several woven bags (available in hardware stores), several cardboard boxes and a roll of adhesive tape.
2. Tips for moving and dressing on the day of moving. Wear safe and convenient clothes on the day of moving. Wear long sleeves and trousers. Do not wear skirts. Never wear slippers, sandals, and high heels to avoid scratches or sprains.
3. In your mind, first classify the household items into different categories, such as clothes, quilts, and socks, which can be mixed in woven bags.
4. Packing know-how for bedding, such as bedding, pillows, etc. After folding, put on a large cloth bag or a large plastic bag, and tighten the seal. If there is no big bag, you can use old sheets to wrap it. Don't put fragile items in the quilt to avoid accidental damage.
5. Tips for packing clothes When using a carton, the principle is not to crease the clothes. The size of the bottom of the box is larger than the size of the folded clothes. Pack the boxes according to the order of the drawers in the closet.
6. Computers and monitors, televisions, and water dispensers can be unpacked, but these electrical sockets and power cords must be packed into a small cardboard box.
7. Tips for packing of scattered items. Various small accessories and scattered small items can be packed in small boxes or plastic bags. Don't worry after sealing with tape. Put them in the big and heavy ones and try to put them in the upper half. Place light items.
8. You may still have a lot of odds and ends, do n’t worry, you can pack them all into a woven bag or carton for easy transportation.
9, kitchen supplies should be packed in a carton separately, tell our master to handle lightly.
10. Large items such as unused home appliances and wardrobes must be given away or recycled in advance.
11. Unplug the refrigerator before moving it, and then empty it. Do not put anything inside.
12. Unplug the washing machine before removing the internal waste water completely.
13. Pack valuable furniture by yourself to avoid unnecessary disputes.
14. The water, electricity, and gas in the old house must be repeatedly checked to ensure that it is turned off to avoid accidents.
15. When arriving in a new house, the things that will be used first are best loaded on the car in order to unload the car first.
The above is the introduction of precautions for packing and storage of decoration furniture. I believe that everyone should know more after reading it. The content is for your reference only. I hope it can be helpful to everyone.